If 2015 was the year of the rubber toecap, then is the slip on going to dominate 2016? Well, it probably will if you put a toecap on it! Adidas did just that with their newest masterpiece: the Matchcourt Slip-On. The Slip takes their popular Matchcourt shoe and simplifies it. With nothing but a canvas upper hugging your foot and a beefy rubber toe to keep you safe from the dangers of griptape, this shoe isn’t like much we have seen before.
Our friends at Adidas invited us to their headquarters to give these new kicks a try, so we took the whole damn office crew and picked up a few Sizzle Pie’s on the way! Everyone in the crew tried to skate differently so we could see how different tricks put wear on the shoe. Between the seven of us and a few hours of skating, we ended up with a pretty good idea of how these babies perform. Check the video to see what we ended up with and then grab yourself a pair!
SUBSCRIBE to CCS YouTube:
Like CCS on FACEBOOK:
Follow CCS on INSTAGRAM:
Follow CCS on TWITTER:
Check the WEBSITE:
Don’t Forget SNAPCHAT : @CCSskate
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://valuedandloved.com/lam-dep/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phương pháp giảm cân nhanh trong 1 tuần an toàn, hiệu quả
- Vòng 1 bị chảy xệ khi giảm béo phải làm sao để săn chắc trở lại
- [Giày Trên Tay] GÓC NHÌN THỰC TẾ GIÀY ADIDAS EQT SUPPORT 91/18 | UNBOXING + ONFEET
- Adidas & OVERKILL Berlin-Themed EQT Pack "Coat of Arms" EQT Support ADV & EQT Support Future
- 草爸開箱 adidas Originals EQT ADV 91/16 系列