Adidas Japan and TBWAHakuhodo created the Green Light Run Tokyo to celebrate the opening of the Brand Core Store Harajuku, the brand’s first store focused on city running.
The run offered the opportunity to complete a full marathon (42.195km) through Tokyo, with the pace being dictated by data from traffic signals. Tokyo has 15,772 traffic signals, must higher than New York or London, making it impossible to complete an uninterrupted urban run.
The urban race through the streets of Tokyo was brought to life with traffic data provided by the police, and taking traffic light patterns, distance, timing and safety into account.
The route showcased landmarks such as Asakusa, the Imperial Palace and Tokyo Tower.
The marathon was held from midnight to dusk, with 30 runner selected from 180 applicants across the country. The runners were tracked and alerted when they were in danger of missing the next green light. The rule, “Get Stopped, Get Dropped,” required runners to keep up to a fast pace, with those stopped by a red light being eliminated from the race.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Vòng 1 bị chảy xệ khi giảm béo phải làm sao để săn chắc trở lại
- [Giày Trên Tay] GÓC NHÌN THỰC TẾ GIÀY ADIDAS EQT SUPPORT 91/18 | UNBOXING + ONFEET
- Adidas & OVERKILL Berlin-Themed EQT Pack "Coat of Arms" EQT Support ADV & EQT Support Future
- 草爸開箱 adidas Originals EQT ADV 91/16 系列
- Unboxing ADIDAS ENERGY CLOUD WTC CLOUDFOAM TECHNOLOGY SEPATU LARI (100% ORIGINAL ASLI) NO KW !!!