Complex’s weekly series Don’t Believe the Hype takes a look at what’s hot and what’s just hot air. Sneakers, clothes, tech, food—nothing is safe. The Adidas Ultra Boosts have always been hot, but what happens when a hyped shoe combines with an environmentally good cause? The Parley x Adidas Ultra Boosts are made of mainly recycled plastic found floating in the ocean – that’s right, people are wearing garbage on their feet. But can people tell a difference between the new versions and the original Adidas Ultra Boosts? Speedy finds out in this episode of Don’t Believe The Hype if Complex staffers think the shoes are fire, or just well…trash.
Subscribe to Complex on YouTube:
Check out more of Complex here:
COMPLEX is a community of creators and curators, armed with the Internet, committed to surfacing and sharing the voices and conversations that define our new America. Our videos exemplify convergence culture, exploring topics that include music, sneakers, style, sports and pop culture through original shows and Complex News segments. Featuring your favorite celebrities, authoritative commentary, and a unique voice, our videos make culture pop.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://valuedandloved.com/lam-dep/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [Giày Trên Tay] GÓC NHÌN THỰC TẾ GIÀY ADIDAS EQT SUPPORT 91/18 | UNBOXING + ONFEET
- Adidas & OVERKILL Berlin-Themed EQT Pack "Coat of Arms" EQT Support ADV & EQT Support Future
- 草爸開箱 adidas Originals EQT ADV 91/16 系列
- Unboxing ADIDAS ENERGY CLOUD WTC CLOUDFOAM TECHNOLOGY SEPATU LARI (100% ORIGINAL ASLI) NO KW !!!
- [REVIEW] Adidas Alphabounce Instinct Màu Đen