Just a short year after the world recovered from the #TheDress controversy, there’s another Tumblr user out there trying to rip us apart.
This Tumblr user uploaded a picture of an Adidas jacket and asked if it was white and blue or black and brown.
If you don’t remember, the Internet nearly imploded trying to figure out if a picture of a dress was white and gold or blue and black. Things got out of hand quickly.
This time, let’s try to remember this: Some people’s vision just interprets wavelengths of light differently; that’s why some people see different colors. Reality isn’t actually falling apart.
Newsy is your source for concise, unbiased video news and analysis covering the top stories from around the world. With persistent curiosity and no agenda, we strive to fuel meaningful conversations by highlighting multiple sides of every story. Newsy delivers the news and perspective you need without the hype and bias common to many news sources.
See more at
Like Newsy on Facebook:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://valuedandloved.com/lam-dep/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phương pháp giảm cân nhanh trong 1 tuần an toàn, hiệu quả
- Vòng 1 bị chảy xệ khi giảm béo phải làm sao để săn chắc trở lại
- [Giày Trên Tay] GÓC NHÌN THỰC TẾ GIÀY ADIDAS EQT SUPPORT 91/18 | UNBOXING + ONFEET
- Adidas & OVERKILL Berlin-Themed EQT Pack "Coat of Arms" EQT Support ADV & EQT Support Future
- 草爸開箱 adidas Originals EQT ADV 91/16 系列
I see green and brown I must be color blind. 😨😨😨
It's clearly white and blue if it was black and brown no one would buy that fugly jacket
Grey and brown
Its black and brown. The reason why people see white and black is because of the metallic colors showing off