Don't Go To Design School!!!
Do you need to Go to design or art school to be a designer? My answer is an emphatic no! This is not to say that design school is a bad thing, but if you don’t have the money for the formal education that should not hold you back from starting a career in design.
In this VLOG I go over what really matters when trying to work in the industry. Whether it’s graphic design, web design, product design, or any other form of design, I know you can make your way with nothing more than the desire to succeed
Some Good Books to get you started
– The design of everyday things
– Graphic Design: The New Basics
– Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products
– Don’t Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability
– Creative Workshop: 80 Challenges to Sharpen Your Design Skills
Some great Online resources
////////// Want to support my content and get extra goodies? Become a member and get perks like member-only content, behind the scenes, design files, and more…
////////// Connect with me here 👍🏼
////////// Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter 📫
////////// Music is from Musicbed click below for a free trial 👇🏼
////////// Equipment 📸