This is my first unboxing vlog! In Japan on New Years Day, there is a very special tradition. Japanese Lucky bags ( sometimes referred to as happy bags or fukubukuro) are awesome grab bags that retailers sell for a limited time. These grab bags often contain items that are a mystery to the buyer! In the episode, I open to lucky bags from two of my favorite stores! Adidas and Design T-shirt Graniph.
*FYI I’m not turning into a blogger who speacilizzes in unboxing but this is something special and unique to Japan. It happens once a year. Therefor, these videos would only be happening once a year.
I have 3 more unboxing episodes to come! So stay tuned.
I hope this gives you some ideas on what to do in and around Tokyo! Leave me comments and suggestions below. I want to know what you want to see! Don:t forget to subscribe.
Design T-shirt Graniph:
Please SUBSCRIBE here:
Hi! I’m Amanda. Born and raised in Los Angeles, California but now living the dream in Tokyo, Japan. My channel consist of Airbnb reviews, weekend getaways, station explorations, searching for design inspiration, and anything Sailor Moon related!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phương pháp giảm cân nhanh trong 1 tuần an toàn, hiệu quả
- Vòng 1 bị chảy xệ khi giảm béo phải làm sao để săn chắc trở lại
- [Giày Trên Tay] GÓC NHÌN THỰC TẾ GIÀY ADIDAS EQT SUPPORT 91/18 | UNBOXING + ONFEET
- Adidas & OVERKILL Berlin-Themed EQT Pack "Coat of Arms" EQT Support ADV & EQT Support Future
- 草爸開箱 adidas Originals EQT ADV 91/16 系列