N. Korean leader Kim Jong-un's health in 'grave danger': CNN
CNN “김정은 수술 후 중태”…미국 정부 관리 인용
First… though,… some potentially massive news out of North Korea.
The regime’s leader Kim Jong-un is reportedly in “grave danger” after undergoing surgery of an unspecified nature.
CNN, citing an unnamed U.S. official, reported on Tuesday that the U.S. is monitoring intelligence for an update about Kim’s health.
There had been speculation Kim might have health issues… as he did not appear on the birthday of his grandfather and North Korea’s founder Kim Il-sung… for the first time since he came to power several years ago.
According to South Korean intelligence, when Kim disappeared for around 40 days in 2014, he had an ankle surgery to remove a cyst.
The South Korean government based on its own intelligence has denied the report.
We’ll keep you updated if we get any extra information.
#NorthKroea #KimJongun #health
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Giá bán chung cư Dương Nội Hà Đông chính xác từ chủ đầu tư
- TROLLS WORLD TOUR | OFFICIAL TRAILER
- Hồ Ngọc Hà lộ bụng bầu, mang thai đôi sau 3 năm yêu Kim Lý
- MaxDaily 25/05: iPhone X Plus sẽ là smartphone mạnh nhất
- Virus corona ngày 25/5 | Tin covid-19 Việt Nam | Đại dịch Viêm Phổi Vũ Hán | Tình hình dịch corona