Subscribe to the channel
Top10 Recommended Hotels in Ha Long, Vietnam 1. Halong Silversea Cruise ****
2. Halong Glory Legend Cruise ****
3. Paradise Suites Hotel ****
4. Huong Hai Sealife Cruise ****
5. Rosa Cruise ***
6. Halong Plaza Hotel ****
7. Imperial Classic Cruise ***
8. Signature Halong Cruise *****
9. Halong Paloma Cruise ****
10. Paradise Luxury Cruise *****
1. Tuan Chau Wharf, Ha Long, Vietnam
Halong Silversea Cruise offers leisurely cruises and activities along Halong Bay.
2. Tuan Chau Island, Ha Long, Vietnam
Located in Ha Long Bay, Halong Glory Legend Cruise is a traditional Vietnamese wooden cruise featuring air-conditioned rooms with sea views and free WiFi.
3. Tuan Chau, Ha Long, Vietnam
Situated along the shores of Ha Long Bay, Paradise Suites Hotel offers accommodation with modern amenities on the scenic Tuan Chau Island. The classy restaurant and bar serves international dishes.
4. Hon Gai Port (Vinashin Dock), Ha Long, Vietnam
Huong Hai Sealife Cruise is situated an hour’s drive from Quang Ninh City. It offers complimentary activities on board such as squid fishing, movie night and tai chi.
5. Tuan Chau, Ha Long, Vietnam
Situated within 9 km of Tuan Chau Harbour and Queen Cable Car Station, Rosa Cruise offers rooms with air conditioning and a private bathroom in Ha Long.
6. 8 Ha Long Road, Bai Chay Beach, Ha Long, Vietnam
Halong Plaza Hotel is centrally located in Ha Long, 800 metres from Queen Cable Car Station. The hotel boasts an outdoor swimming pool, an on-site restaurant and fitness centre.
7. Tuan Chau Tourist Wharf, Ha Long, Vietnam
Offering a barbecue, Imperial Classic Cruise is situated in Ha Long. Ha Long Night Market is 29 km away. Towels and bed linen are offered. Imperial Classic Cruise also includes a terrace.
8. Hon Gai Wharf, Ha Long, Vietnam
Housed in a traditional wooden boat, Signature Halong Cruise offers luxurious suites with stunning views of Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Lan Ha Bay.
9. Hon Gai Wharf, 6 Le Thanh Tong, Ha Long, Vietnam
Housed in a traditional wooden boat, Halong Paloma Cruise offers cabins with stunning views of the well-known Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as well as a New World Wonder 2011.
10. Tuan Chau Island, Ha Long, Vietnam
Inspired by the traditional junk boat, Paradise Luxury Cruise features a dining area and spacious sun deck with sun beds and lounge beds offering views of Halong Bay. Free WiFi is available.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://valuedandloved.com/du-lich/
Leave a Reply