I didn’t pick up the UB19 until after the UB20 released. And while I didn’t initially like it at first, have my thoughts on it changed after 100 miles?
TLDW: It’s a decent shoe, but not worth $180. Fortunately, you can get these at around $120 these days, which make them a great shoe – for the right kind of runner.
Thanks for watching! Leave a comment to let me know you stopped by!
Running footage shot on:
insta360 one R (paid link)
GoPro Hero 8 Black (paid link)
Disclosure: It’s 2020, so I think we all know how affiliate links work at this point, but for regulatory compliance or affiliate program purposes, I must state that affiliate links do not increase cost to you, but:
I may earn commissions if you purchase items from Insta360 via my affiliate links.
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Also, you do not need to use these links. You can also search for these same items in amazon or on any search engine/shopping site of your choice and buy/research them that way.
The charity runner of the week is Ramon Bautista, who is running the Boston Marathon and raising money for the National Organization for Rare Disorders
This week’s charity runner of the week is sponsored by Unived. Use the promo code for U.S. purchases to get 5% off for yourself and 5% towards the charity runner of the week
Code : KOFUZI
Website : www.unived.us
subscriber count at time of upload:
end card music:
Jim Yosef – Checkered
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Vòng 1 bị chảy xệ khi giảm béo phải làm sao để săn chắc trở lại
- [Giày Trên Tay] GÓC NHÌN THỰC TẾ GIÀY ADIDAS EQT SUPPORT 91/18 | UNBOXING + ONFEET
- Adidas & OVERKILL Berlin-Themed EQT Pack "Coat of Arms" EQT Support ADV & EQT Support Future
- 草爸開箱 adidas Originals EQT ADV 91/16 系列
- Unboxing ADIDAS ENERGY CLOUD WTC CLOUDFOAM TECHNOLOGY SEPATU LARI (100% ORIGINAL ASLI) NO KW !!!