This is me playing Baseball for Wii Sports Club.
And I’m playing against the champion for this discipline.
Plus the same pool of team-mates since your first baseball match.
Out of all the Wii Sports Club champions, this one is somewhere in the middle. Easier than the Boxing champion, but much harder than the Tennis champions.
It is absolutely vital to master your batting skills, as it’s the only way to score points. Enrique will be throwing a huge variety of pitches to keep you and your team-mates second guessing your swings. Hitting the ball is one thing, but trying to get your Mii’s onto the bases is a completely different matter altogether. Especially the rival fielders showing no mercy to your hits.
When you’re fielding, try not to make your pitches too easy for Enrique and his team to hit. Sometimes, it’s better to stick to the same throws that’ll have a better chance of sending them packing. Rather than using a variety of them.
And don’t fumble your catches, or you’ll pay the price.
If you can beat him, you’ll be able to weld a metal bat. And we’re talking about a medieval bat, it comes with spikes!
Just hold down the 1 button with the Mii select screen displayed, and press A. Just like in Wii Sports.
Recorded with Avermedia Game HD II @1080p
Fancy donating? I’d truly appreciate it if you do:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tại sao Ngoại hạng anh lại được người hâm mộ yêu thích tới vậy?
- Soi kèo AS Roma vs MU diễn ra lúc 02:00 ngày 07/05/2021
- Kèo running là gì? Bí kíp soi kèo running tài xỉu chắc thắng tại Soikeobong
- Nên mua máy tập đi bộ loại nào để người cao tuổi dễ sử dụng
- Các hình thức soi kèo bóng đá hôm nay chính xác nhất tại nhà cái Keowin365